Reading is a fundamental skill builder.
In our busy lifestyles, our attention is drawn in different directions as we do try to multi-task through each day.
For example, you may find yourself dividing your time between working on a task, chatting people in Whatsapp, checking email, keeping an eye on media sosial, interacting with your colleagues or your kids. All this multi tasking can lead to high level of stress and low productivity.
When you read a book, all your attention is focused on what you’re reading. Reading requires an individual to think and process the information in a way that watching television can’t.
Your eyes and thoughts are immersed in the details of the story/facts. The more you read, the more imaginative you become. The more you read, the more you learn new things.
Today, I love to share 8 Best Books On Creativity That Will Boost Your Work & Life.
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert.
2. Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
3. The Artist Way by Julia Cameron
3. Show Your Work!: 10 Ways to Share Your Creativity and Get Discovered by Austin Kleon
4. Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative by Austin Kleon
5. The Idea in You: How to Find it, Build it and Change Your Life by Martin Amor & Alex Pellew
6. Art: The Definitive Visual Guide by Andrew Graham
7. Fashion Illustration Art: How to Draw Fun & Fabulous Figures, Trends & Styles by Jennifer Lilya.
8. The Complete Guide: How To Draw and Paint Anatomy by ImagineFX Magazine
New thoughts always stretch our mind to rediscover life in new and better ways. We start to see the world in a different way, and this way we find new creative solutions.
Do you have any book on creativity you want to recommend? Please, share with us 🙂
©Cha Niki. 2019