Nuranessa Hj Madahal, alias Cha Niki was born in Bintulu, Sarawak on May 1987. She works as Chemist for Department of Rural Water Supply Sarawak, Malaysia – from 2011 until the present. She lives together with her husband, Haizul Abdullah in Miri, Sarawak.
- 1994 – 1999: Primary School
- 2000 – 2004: Secondary School
- 2005: Certificate of Health Science
- 2006 – 2009: BSc Industrial Chemistry
- 2019 – present: MASc Occupational Safety Health & Risk Management
She is working hard on her dreams. While maintaining her career, she is investing her time, money, energy on completing her master study and keeping up with art practising as best as she can.
“Because of who I am today, is who I was yesterday. I am full of mistakes and life lessons. I am not a brilliant person. If you ask me tones of chemistry questions, I may not be able to answer all of them. If you ask me how I survive from the deepest, darkest failures, I can give you a book of answers.”
© 2019 Cha Niki